Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here come a few pics!

August 7 at DBU for Josh's graduation!
A family so proud. 

Mrs. Stephens' classroom!


Baylor Vs Northwestern! 


Shelby and Josh playing at home.
Yes, Shelby's gained at least 6 lbs since we moved. 

This is Kitty (never did get a name for her).
We gave her away to a good family last Monday.


Shelby and Kitty were good friends.

Everything's going really well, just really busy. I'm happy to announce that Josh and I have been able to spend a lot of time together regardless of the busyness. We work together at home a lot-I plan/translate stuff for school while he devotes multiple hours to reading. It's worked nicely since the beginning of the year.    :)

Love,
Gilda

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing Gilda. You and Josh look great. I'm glad you are both able to spend time together even though it's very busy. I love your classroom, by the way. Mrs. Stephens. :) I love it! :) Hope to talk with you soon!

Ashley